Rephrasings pdf

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rapinoja 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Rapinoja

Download >> Download Rephrasings pdf

Read Online >> Read Online Rephrasings pdf

Fer nando Yar za Gumi el 2nd YEAR OF BACHI LLERATO 2011/ 2012. 1. Conditional sentences 1. I f you ar en’ t on a di et , t r y t he cheesecake. Unless Danny want s t o l ose some wei ght , but he doesn’ t have any wi l l power . If DANNY Sue di dn’ t ment i on t he t enni s game so I di dn’ t t ur n up t o wat ch.
    Rewrite the sentences using the modal verbs in brackets. 1. It’s possible that Jane will visit Switzerland next year. (could). 2. I’m thinking about taking Spanish lessons. (may). 3. I’m sure they’ll be home by now. (must). 4. James definitely isn’t eighteen yet! (can’t). 5. It’s possible the weather will be sunny tomorrow. (might). 6.
    REPHRASING EXERCISES. I. ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICES: 1. My parents sent me to an English-speaking school. I 2. My mother didn’t let me stay in the country. I 3. Thieves broke into our house. Our house 4. Temperature is measured by a thermometer. A thermometer 5. E. Sanchez was arrested, imprisoned
    REPHRASINGS OF MODAL VERBS. 1. Rewrite the sentences using the modal verbs in brackets. 1. It’s possible that Jane will visit Switzerland next year. (could). 2. I’m thinking about taking Spanish lessons. (may). 3. I’m sure they’ll be home by now. (must). 4. James definitely isn’t eighteen yet! (can’t). 5. It’s possible the
    CONNECTORS REPHRASING. ADVERSATIVE CLAUSES. 1) She has plenty of money, but she is very mean. -Although 2) I didn?t buy the car, even though I had the money. -Despite 3) She never takes any kind of exercise, but she is quite fit an healthy. -Even though 4) They have a car but they rarely use it.
    Rephrasing (Modals and Conditionals). FCE Rephrase Exercises 2. REPHRASING 1. 150 Rephrasing Exercises Caeanswers. Rephrasing Activities & Answer Key · SB_new.2015.format_2014_188p · Rephrasing Exercises · 1000 ejercicios de rephrasing-intermediate advanced.m.pdf · Advanced Exercises for cae.

Reply To: Rephrasings pdf
Your information: